CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 09, 2007

Back in Blogging Action

After a long blogging sabbatical, I'm finally back! It's pretty embarrassing when your best friend in all the land has to call (long distance I might add) and all but beg you to "please write a new blog". So, just for her (and I guess to erase the shame of not blogging for two months) I am writing a new blog. So..all of you, my three blogging fans, can start living a more peaceful fulfilling life again! HA

1 comments:

{Erica} said...

I have no reached my fullfillment quota. I am now at peace with the universe and one with life. Thanks for blogging cause I was going a little nusty checking the blog everyday only to see that yet another day has gone by where you were too busy living life...i mean...what's up with that? Just kidding! So I'm guessing I'll be calling you again in a few months begging for a new blog? Hope NOT!

SQUEALING at the sun,
E