CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The BEST Christmas Present of All!!!

Carlos and I bought a new house. We are really excited!!! It's a house in Cedar Hills..this is by no means a great picture of the outside but it's the best I could get my hands on at the minute. It's a brand new house and we can't wait to move in the middle of January. We love the whole thing but I am especially excited for the kitchen...finally, a big enough kitchen to cook in (I'm not complaining about the others, I just like to cook, and to finally be able to spread out is a blessing). We were almost sick to leave our current house and could never get rid of it completely (we're way too attached) so we are going to be renting it out, hoping that all goes well and it remains in good condition.
So yes, Christmas was good to me this year and Carlos and I are very blessed to be able to have this new home. We can't wait to have everyone over for fun times and food in the future!!!

The fabulous kitchen...yeah for kitchens!!!
** (I have posted a mother load of blogs this morning so make sure to scroll down and view all of our Christmas time celebrations).

1 comments:

{Erica} said...

BLOG!!!! I wanna see your new house now that you're moved in and I want a new blog! MISS YOU TONS!
E