CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Wow! What a month...I am so behind on my blogs, what with the season and all! Time goes by so quickly, especially at this time of year, it seems like we're too busy to take a second and reflect on what this season really means. The birth of the Savior. I keep trying to remind myself that during all the rushing and doing it won't hurt to take a few minutes to think of Christ, the reason for the season. It seems like life is so chaotic these days. We are taking in all this information, doing all these things but, do we really have time to reflect and act on the things were learning and doing.

Anyway, just some thoughts.

So now, a little update. House is decorated, lights have been up for a while, Ornaments are hung, Christmas cards out, Work parties attended, Neighbor gifts ready to be delivered, two presents left to be bought, packages mailed, Santa seen (several times), Christmas concerts to attend, and candy waiting to be made.


We hope everyone is having a great holiday season. We are so grateful for all of our dear family and friends who we love so much. Please, find time to reflect on Christ this season.
Love, The Caceres Family



1 comments:

{Erica} said...

Great pics and FINALLY a new blog! I can't believe you have all that stuff done! We'll be celebrating christmas here before we leave for Utah on Wednesday. Saturday we'll be delivering the neighbor gifts and Christmas cards.....since the pic that I wanted to use was on my old computer I am not sure I'll have time to get them out.....so maybe this will be the first year without christmas cards!! I can't think about it too much or it will bother me, but what can you do? I can't wait to see you again...it's always a highlight of my time in utah! Love your guts,
Erica

ps, pink hearts and sparkely sparkles