CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 17, 2006

Camel-Squash

I got a kick out of Talmage today when he comes out of his room with this blanket over his head proclaiming "I'm invisible". These days Talmage is on this huge super-hero trip, so anything that even remotely sounds like a super hero thing is sooooo cool. So He comes running out of his room with this blanket "I'm invisible, I'm invisible" then slams into the couch! whoops! I ask him what he's doing and he says "remember when you telled me about the camel-squash and it makes you invisible in the forest" I thought back in my mind, I know I've never said anything about camel-squash so I said "NO" and he says "yeah you remember the camel-squash" and he holds up his blanket. I busted out laughing "Ohhhhh you mean camoflauge" "yeah, camel-squash" he says. Oh my gosh it was so funny!
And just to make you laugh about the super hero thing...about a week ago Tal was saying his evening prayers and right after he thanked Heavenly Father "that all the toys are mine" he quickly says and and thank you Heavenly Father "for having all the powers". So in our house, for now, God is a super-hero. Too funny!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHA that is so freaking funny! He says the most hillarious things! I love love love the pic that goes with this blog! I can't wait to see you guys!

Magenta shapes of the heart variety,
E