CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 23, 2007

Oh So Excited!

So, a week from today Carlos and I are taking Talmage to California for his birthday. I can't believe he's going to be 4. It'll be exciting going to Cali as a kind-of tourist this time, as we will be nowhere near Simi Valley. We are going to do all the fun kids stuff...Disneyland, SeaWorld (Tal loved it last time), San Diego Zoo, The Wild Animal Park, Monterey aquarium and of course hit a couple beaches. Good thing Tal likes animals huh? We are excited, this is a needed vacation (what with Carlos working in the basement basically non-stop) and it'll give us renewed energy.
So, that's my blog for today...I couldn't contain my excitement to be in the warm hot sun for a week and drink up all the beautifulness California has to offer...we miss it!

2 comments:

{Erica} said...

FUN! I am very jealous....Ella's been asking to go to Disneyland for months now...sadly we won't be going until this time next year...oh well! Tal will have so much fun! Better take a TON of pics for your blog! HAve fun...love ya!

Stephanie said...

No fair!! I'm so jealous!! But you guys deserve it! Have fun, tell Tal and Carlos Hi! LOVE YA!