CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Finally!!!

Secretly, I've been looking forward to this moment for Talmage's whole life. The moment when instead of adding to the ever-present messes around the house, he can finally help dilute them (and I'm not talking just cleaning his room). And so Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Talmage, lending a helping hand when it's time to unload the dishwasher. Ok, now, I realize how this sounds, it may not be a big deal to you but think about this for a minute. I've got him to the point where he knows a regular fork from a salad fork. So he doesn't ask any questions, he just goes and does it. And on top of that, he actually asks me if the dishes are done washing so he can do his little job.
I feel a chore chart coming on and I'm tellin' you....I CANNOT WAIT!


0 comments: