CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

"Way Back When" Wednesday......numero dos

Ahhh the good old days of slap bracelets. No need to worry about accessorizing in 5th grade (1989). Just grab your favorite animal print slap bracelet and head out the door. If you were lucky they sold slap bracelets at your school store, as in my case. So if I thought cheetah print went with my purple top and stretch, stirrup pants...by golly I could buy it at lunch time for a quarter at the school store. Now this was a great idea...my props to the slap bracelet creator...thanks for starting me on the perfect track to a lifetime of fashion faux pas!!!!

3 comments:

{Erica} said...

Wait...those are not in fashion anymore....crap! I have like 3 that i like to wear on a daily basis....kidding...no but seriously...kidding...just love slapping those bad boys on!!! I say if they are in fact now out of date we bring those suckas back into to style...who's with me!?!

{Erica} said...

perhaps a slap on anklet, or necklace....that'd be cool if they could come up with slap on pants...they just kinda slap around your legs.....hahahahaha! Saaaweeeet!

Leah said...

yeah dude, the whole mental image on the slap on pants thing...not so good! eeewwwww