CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 09, 2007

Feeling Crafty...

Time again for card club, and more importantly card-making. Such fun! I really enjoy this little time I get to put my creative juices into gear and have something to show for it.
That little pile of cut paper you see there (bottom left) is what Talmage likes to do when I'm working. He takes his little blue scissors and all the scraps of paper I'm finished with and cuts them up into confetti for his party he says.

A year of Card Club has brought in some fun cards. Here are some I pulled out from the archives and haven't sent yet. Maybe you could be one of the lucky ones to receive these handmade, full of love cards!

3 comments:

{Erica} said...

I'd better be one of those "lucky ones" but can you do me favor, and not write anything in the inside of the card? that way i can send it to someone else and pretend I made it...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...no but seriously :P

pink hearts and sparkely sparkels
Erica

Stephanie said...

Your cards are so cute!!! I love how crafty you are with EVERYTHING!!

Cristy said...

Hi Leah! I just popped onto your blog off of Ericas last blog... I guess your famous now! You definately have talent.... sigh.... I'm more with Erica about the whole crapbooking thing.... (even though I secretly think she likes it/would be really good at it!)

PS - the house looks awesome! Congrats!

love Cristy.... Jim's wife.... you know, we've met.... Erica's sister in law.... the white one.... but not Karisty.... Mike's wife.... that works with your husband.... :)