CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Way back when Wednesday......numero uno

Ok so everyone is doing a themed day and I'm sick of being left out so, I'm starting my own, and it's titled "Way Back When" and it will be featured on Wednesday's. This new theme day will feature things we loved, listened to, or did, way back when. So to get started.....

Do you remember your first Big Wheel? I mean seriously, who didn't have a big wheel. Back in '86 I used to ride my Big Wheel everywhere. I used to chase my brothers around on their big wheels. So the answer is, YES, I remember my first big wheel it was, (can anybody guess) a Barbie big wheel, complete with purple wheels and pink seat! What an ingenious idea....a plastic bike! Well, it was ingenious until you rode it soooo much that the tires started cracking from all the wear and it became all but impossible to pedal. Anyway, just wanted to remind you all of way back when we used to ride big wheels with the wind blowing through our hair and had not a care in the world!

1 comments:

{Erica} said...

wait....who's "all these people" doing themed days? You need to put links up to the other's blogs you look at so I can go and see their pages too :)....I loved my big wheel, until it got rocks embedded in the wheel and thus ended the days of big wheel riding...amen.