CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 01, 2008

An Explanation

Not that I need to explain myself, but before any of you think I've turned into a die hard Avril Lavigne fan with this background I thought I'd clarify. My love for the 80's is deep...real deep as far as music goes (I'm fine about it really, secure in my admission) so, when I found this background THE CURE immediately popped into my head with their song "I will always love you" (here I go singing again)and I just loved the thought of singing the song to myself everyday from now until Valentine's Day when a new background will inevitably appear!
Speaking of 80's music...I know all of you out there have your favorites that you just can't let go. What are they? I'm going to go out on the limb here and say....
Erica, yours is Rio by Duran Duran or maybe mint car by, again, THE CURE.

1 comments:

{Erica} said...

yes...i do love me a good 80's song...but what about "girls on film" hahahahah...crappity crap that's going to be in my head all day long now!

love you!