CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

FALL.....my top 10

My top 10 FAVORITE things of Fall
(in no particular order)
1. The ALPINE LOOP drive and all the fall leaves
2. Living at the mouth of AF Canyon
3. CHUNKY sweaters
4. SOUP...my favorites...Homemade CHICKEN NOODLE, cheesy potato and
LIL' SMOKIE minestrone

5. All shapes and sizes of PUMPKINS and gourds

6. APPLES off the apple tree from our rental

7. CRISP and COOL weather...with the occasional snow

8. Halloween DECORATIONS....my husbands favorite holiday is Halloween, thus the mock cemetary in my front yard
9. Spicy SMELLY candles...my favorites....APPLE Turnover and CINNAMON almond

and

10. Fall TV..my favorites.....Grey's Anatomy, DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES and Prison Break

What are your favorite things about FALL???

3 comments:

amy said...

I love fall too! I don't look forward to the fact that winter is around the corner, but I love all the same things as you :) I also love dressing Rylee up in her halloween costume.

{Erica} said...

fall is awesome. I love the smells, the leaves and chunky sweaters, the parties, the air, the cuddley pj's my girls wear, hot cocoa and reading during a storm. I loved this post and I loved the pictures!

Jamie Christensen said...

Fall is my favorite time of year also. Your pictures are so neat. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who is loving Grey's and D. Housewifes.