CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

"Way Back When" Wednesday...numero quatro

My husband asked me last night while watching American Idol "What was the first CD you ever bought"? I didn't need to think about it very hard. I was 13 and after I bought it I rushed home to my room, hastily opened it, and shoved it into my brand new boombox. I had every song on that CD memorized in a matter of hours. That famed CD is crazysexycool by TLC (go ahead and laugh)
Don't you all remember the song waterfalls? I remember watching the music video on MTV it was so cool, (when I was 13) the bodies of the girls looked like water, come on, you remember. I even memorized the Lisa "left-eye" Lopez rap part, and still know it to this day but don't want to embarrass myself reciting it...you just gotta hear me sing it! I thought I was so cool...wait....I still think I'm so cool hahahahaha

1 comments:

{Erica} said...

Red light special....all through the night.....HAHAHAHAHA! My first CD I bought was Weezer!! Thanks for the new post...hasta kirsten dunst aka reefer!