CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Are you kidding me?

So, I'm reading fox news a second ago and come across this little blurb in the entertainment section. I use to like this girl, uh not anymore. Seriously, you've got to be kidding me...is this even legal? This girl is basically saying it's okay to smoke pot, can you imagine all her little fans out there thinking she's some idol to be praised, reading this? No wonder Hollywood is so dang messed up.


Kirsten Dunst Praises Pot

She might have an angelic appearance on the outside, but Kirsten Dunst says “Bring it On” when it comes to marijuana.

"I drink moderately, I've tried drugs. I do like weed," Dunst told a British paper, as reported by U.K’s The Sun. "I have a different outlook on marijuana than America does.

"My best friend Sasha’s dad was Carl Sagan, the astronomer. He was the biggest pot smoker in the world and he was a genius.”

The “Spider-Man” star also believes that the world would be a “better place” if everyone followed her lead in weaving a web of weed smokers.

"I've never been a major smoker, but I think America's view on weed is ridiculous. I mean — are you kidding me?” Dunst added. “If everyone smoked weed, the world would be a better place.”

7 comments:

{Erica} said...

me thinky the pot has killled the few brain cells mrs. dunst had, now all that is left in head is an empty space full of bong residue and stupidness...hahaha, i said "me thinky"...hahahaha

Unknown said...

Of course it's legal! Freedom of speech is what makes this country great. All true patriots know that saying something against the government is sometimes the only way for the country to advance. Do you really think people shouldn't say when laws need to change?

{Erica} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{Erica} said...

hello....it's wednesday...where's your "way back when"????!!!!!!

{Erica} said...

pot rocks :)


(at least mine does..i don't know what I'd do without my pot....i use it to cook yummy soups in and pasta and potaotes and artichokes....mmmm...pot)

{Erica} said...

I don't know what I'm getting myself into but I REALLU REALLY want to learn how to make this quilt :
http://www.freespiritfabric.com/graphic-elements/gallerys/t108_1.pdf

will you help me? We have a month?!

{Erica} said...

DUDE you need to update your blog for the person who has you in the SWAP!!!!post something..I'm sick of this kirsten dunst thingy !

Hearts and sparkles,
E