CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 30, 2006

much better...

Talmage, cousin Atticus and Aunt Katie Dawn


Atticus, completely worn out!

Smile Tal!

All of us on the hayride, minus Carlos and I taking the picture.

What a cute little guy!

Everything is so much more fun with kids, don't you agree? (ok, maybe not everything) Going to the pumpkin patch or a carnival just wouldn't be the same without showing your child what it's all about! Maybe it's just an excuse for me to pretend I'm young again, but I don't care. This past week when my brother and his wife and their new little baby were in town all the kids got together to go to the Pumpkin patch and hayride at Thanksgiving Point. It was a blast! My brothers make things fun (or should I say funny) no matter what we're doing, but it was nice to have all the little ones together. Talmage loves playing with his cousins and being with his Aunts and Uncles. It sure did wear the little guys out! I'm so grateful that my family is close and we all love each other so much, it's such a blessing to have so many people who love you!

I can't wait til tomorrow, Halloween, when I can post fun pictures of Tal in his costume and the house at Halloween and Tal's program at school (please bless Talmage is not the child screaming the songs, making crazy faces and jumping around like a monkey). Until then......

1 comments:

{Erica} said...

YIPEEE a new blog! I love love love the pics! Your family is awesome! I can't wait to see more pics of Halloween! I love your guts

pink hearts and sparkles...
Moi