CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Simplify


I've always been one of those people who expresses themselves best through writing. It's only fitting that I should finally start a BLOG. With a little help and encouragement along the way from friends and family I have finally entered the blogging world with absolutely nothing profound to say!
There are so many possibilities here. I suppose I could fill up space by telling insanely funny stories about the things my son does and says (which I'm sure you'll read about almost everyday). I could write about childhood tragedies that I've suffered (like everyone else). I could write about sick and twisted things that sometimes go through my mind (like everyone else). I could give some counsel or write down my thoughts (kinda boring) or I could just be straight forward and typical and write about myself (which would be no fun at all).
So here it goes...ready? Something really deep....
Keep it simple.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Nice...you little nerd!

{Erica} said...

Love your guts...dork! :)