CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Welcome Back!

Now that summer is coming to a close and things are returning to normal in our lives, I feel like it's time to let the blogging world know that , YES, I still exist! Talmage is back in school, the basement is finished (and so is my scrapbook room), and the new baby is a mere 7 weeks away (which is when things get crazy again). I thought maybe I'd just post some random pics of what we've been up to this summer and let you all see for yourselves rather than reading a novel here on my blog.

Pictures not included: Katie's huge Bridal Shower, my 27th birthday, Landscaping gets put in, Our 7th anniversary, My mom's great 50th birthday party (put on by her fabulous children :P) and the long awaited completion of the basement!

So welcome back to my blog everyone and make sure to scroll down (it's a long way down) and catch all the action!

5 comments:

{Erica} said...

I wanna see the basement! I serious did a double take earlier this morning when I did my usual check to your site, thinking i'd see your pic of the herb plants and saw new posts...WHAT the??!!!

MISS YOU!

Jeff & Melissa said...

WOW... lots of updating! Looks like a great summer!

Jamie Christensen said...

Your pictures are great. Your son is so handsome. Isn't the baby ticker cute? I copied it from someone else so I guess you can copy it from me.:)
I wish I only had 39 days left of being pregnant. Good luck with everything.

Megan said...

Thanks for the ticker info, I love it so much more than the one I have!

amy said...

I had almost given up you and your blog and then you posted tons. Yay! I can't believe you have 38 days left until your new little one. Where has the time gone?